Q. Where can I go to get help with writing and editing my academic paper or literature review?


The best place to go is the Student Writing Commons, which is specifically for helping students with their academic papers and/or other academic writing needs. 

Location: Academic Achievement Center (2nd floor of Alden Library)

*Please Note* For the Fall 2021 semester they are only providing services remotely by appointment.

 This service is available to undergraduate, graduate, international, and domestic students. There are walk-in sessions, scheduled sessions, group tutoring, and workshops available.  

The Student Writing Center can help with many different projects including but not limited to: academic papers, thesis/dissertation, grad school materials, resumes/cover letters, presentations, and multimedia projects. 

For more information & to schedule an appointment, see the Writing Commons Page.  


  • Last Updated Sep 27, 2021
  • Views 8
  • Answered By Natasha Simons

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0