Q. Accessing Libraries videos in Panopto
Depending on how your browsing session and Blackboard account are set up, you may experience a temporary error, especially if viewing Libraries videos in Panopto for the first time.
If you get an error after clicking the video link and logging in:
- Open a new browser window.
- Go to https://ohiouniversity.hosted.panopto.com/
- Under Sign in to Panopto, change the selection from Blackboard Production to Ohio University Single Sign-On.
- Click the “Sign in” button and log in.
- Next, open a new browser tab in the same window.
Open the Libraries’ video link in the new tab. The video should now be available.