Q. How do I find a database by name such as Safari, CINAHL, JSTOR, Lexis Nexis, and others?
If you already know the name of the database you need to use, these tips show you how to find the resource quickly.
For this example, we will assume we are looking for the database called "Safari Books Online."
- Hover over the Research menu in the top bar of the library website
- Click on Databases A to Z
- Choose "S" in the Alphabetical List of Databases page, or use the search by title.
- If you Choose "S", Safari is the first one in the list.
- Use the big search box in the middle of the library home page
- Change the drop-down menu to Databases and Search for Safari
Organizing and linking to our thousands of electronic resources is challenging, and we are constantly working to improve access. If you have suggestions to make access easier for our users, let us know.
In addition, below are some quick links to some of our most-used databases: