Q. How do I Find Electronic Books?
- Beginning on the OU Libraries home page, click on the green tab that says ALICE Catalog.
- Click “Advanced Search.”
- Using the drop down menu for Material Type, change the limiter from ANY to EBOOKS. This tells ALICE Catalog to only give you results for electronic books.
- You can do a search in ALICE Catalog for a title, author, or just by a keyword. The example uses a search for signal processing.
- Your search results should only show electronic books. Click on the title of the book to see more information about it.
- The ALICE Catalog record will have a link to the online version of the book. There may be a separate link for accessing the book off-campus. Click the link.
- Now you should be able to read or browse the electronic book.
- If you can’t find an electronic book or have any other questions, you can always Ask Us.
Was this helpful? 0 0