Q. How do I reserve a study room?
The library has group study rooms on 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floors that can be scheduled by Ohio University faculty, staff, and students.
To reserve a room, please visit the study room reservation system. Before reserving a room, read the study room policies.
- From the Library’s website, click “Services” then “Study Rooms” under “Room Reservations” in the menu.
- Select the floor, either the 1st, 3rd, and 4th floors, Learning Commons (2nd Floor), or Rollins Room (2nd Floor), you want to reserve a room on.
- Select the date when you need the room.
- Select the time when you need the room. You can select more than 1 – 30 minute time block per reservation up to 2 hours in a 24-hour period.
- Enter your name, your @ohio.edu email address, a nickname for the reservation, select your college affiliation, and submit your reservation.
You can also reserve a group study room from your mobile device.